Tell Me A Story... Tell Me A Story...

That really did creep me out. it was a very interesting story, but i did sort of wish it had a better ending than monsters eating her. I like endings left to my imagination, so i think a great ending would be to put her at the edge of the forest and sit down, wondering what to do (whether to let the monsters eat her, or to face her fear o f leaving and finally leave) finally she gets up and stars walking way from the forest. then it's the end. that way you'll have plenty of fanfictions for this!
Just my idea o you don't have to use it (i have a broken collarbone so sorry if some things are mispelled.

Mrevilcookiez responds:

Thank you! I'll keep that in mind!
OH MY GOODNESS! A BROKEN COLLARBONE!? HOW DID THAT HAPPEN!? ARE YOU OK!?!?!!?!?!

Spoilers Ahead: Star Wars The Force A'Money Spoilers Ahead: Star Wars The Force A'Money

I loved the force awakens, and this made me laugh so hard

Little My Star ~InfectVer Little My Star ~InfectVer

It was amazing. I was just very surprised that it got that creepy that quick

Inspired Inspired

This felt a little short, but it is great!

The Pokemon Racist The Pokemon Racist

This was pretty good! It may be racist, but it made me laugh.

MY CHILDHOOD IS RUINED!!! MY CHILDHOOD IS RUINED!!!

I really enjoyed this! This is the first time I laughed out loud to one of your animations! (Not that your animations are bad.)

The Pokemon Hoarder The Pokemon Hoarder

I really liked the first part. Colorful, fun, and energetic.
Then... the lavender town theme started playing and... it was just fucking scary from then on.
But I must ask: Was that your point? To show how disgusting and awful, hoarding everything on planet earth. if so you made your point... very well.
The end... just scared me. alot.
But it was a decent animation and I enjoyed the first half of it.

#StopWhitePeople2016 #StopWhitePeople2016

The art style was nice and i really liked it. I laughed a little bit through this, but it wasn't like incredibly funny. It's a good satire, cuz I guess we whites do need some insulting (As do other races).
Please don't get triggered by that last thing.
Overall it was decent and had a good point of the prejudices society has.

President Trump President Trump

A very smart and funny look into what may happen with trump as president.

Piracy Is Not A Victimless Crime Piracy Is Not A Victimless Crime

It's an interesting story, but why the fuck is it a parody? Cuz it's more of a depressing drama.
And who the hell gets the death penalty for pirating? Seriously, you'd get the death penalty for murder, but not pirating.
It's good, but it just... didn't make me laugh. I came in expecting a parody, and I got a depressing drama.
But other than the miscategorization I liked it. It was interesting.