House House

Damn. This was scary. And you did it without amazing graphics! I couldn't necessarily find a story, but for this type of game you don't require it.

Pinstripe: Chapter 1 Pinstripe: Chapter 1

Man...
This is amazing, and I hope to see it grow in popularity!

Writer Man 5 Writer Man 5

This game is quite addictive! I'm currently grinding to get four stars and above as review for books. I find that, contrast to the last one, in this it takes longer for me to make higher quality books, however that only makes me want to play it more.
I'd like to see in the next one more varied reviews and interview questions (because after a while it becomes annoying, the questions). Good game!

Phantom Reverse #2 Phantom Reverse #2

This was quite fun! Though I do think the dialogue (especially from, like,like,like, melonie) was not on par with the rest of the game, I still thoroughly enjoyed this. I'm excited for the next episode!

JackAstral responds:

Thanks! I'll upload a patch soon to improve some of the writing - I didn't spend as long polishing it as I did for episode 1

Beautiful Nightmare Beautiful Nightmare

I genuinely just didn't enjoy this game. Though I didn't finish it, the supposed "scares" didn't scare me. It doesn't take much to scare me, but this really didn't scare me. And it didn't interest me much either. It was boring. Listen, I'm not ragging on you, it's just I think for future games you need to improve.

thelonelynug responds:

I'm sorry you didn't enjoy it as I had wanted you too. I'll definitely do my best next time to make a more engaging game for you. Thanks for your feedback. I appreciate it.

Alula Falling #5 Alula Falling #5

You went full shymalonian on me. THAT TWIST.

Fleeing the Complex Fleeing the Complex

SO MANY REFERENCES TO OTHER FUCKING GAMES.
I really liked the walking dead one. "Ellie will remember that."

PuffballsUnited responds:

It's a fine line to walk between too many references, and just enough,