Tell Me A Story... Tell Me A Story...

That really did creep me out. it was a very interesting story, but i did sort of wish it had a better ending than monsters eating her. I like endings left to my imagination, so i think a great ending would be to put her at the edge of the forest and sit down, wondering what to do (whether to let the monsters eat her, or to face her fear o f leaving and finally leave) finally she gets up and stars walking way from the forest. then it's the end. that way you'll have plenty of fanfictions for this!
Just my idea o you don't have to use it (i have a broken collarbone so sorry if some things are mispelled.

Mrevilcookiez responds:

Thank you! I'll keep that in mind!
OH MY GOODNESS! A BROKEN COLLARBONE!? HOW DID THAT HAPPEN!? ARE YOU OK!?!?!!?!?!

Spoilers Ahead: Star Wars The Force A'Money Spoilers Ahead: Star Wars The Force A'Money

I loved the force awakens, and this made me laugh so hard

Little My Star ~InfectVer Little My Star ~InfectVer

It was amazing. I was just very surprised that it got that creepy that quick

House House

Damn. This was scary. And you did it without amazing graphics! I couldn't necessarily find a story, but for this type of game you don't require it.

Pinstripe: Chapter 1 Pinstripe: Chapter 1

Man...
This is amazing, and I hope to see it grow in popularity!

Writer Man 5 Writer Man 5

This game is quite addictive! I'm currently grinding to get four stars and above as review for books. I find that, contrast to the last one, in this it takes longer for me to make higher quality books, however that only makes me want to play it more.
I'd like to see in the next one more varied reviews and interview questions (because after a while it becomes annoying, the questions). Good game!